LET'S GO BACK||>Highschool Edition




So in my high school, considering my excellent academic performance which God had helped me to accomplish in my best subjects, one would expect me to be the darling boy of all and sundry but that was not the case. A particular teacher of mine(whom I will name Omundumundu for now😂sounds weird) whose subject incidentally was one I loved so much would not let God use him, so while God was using others for my good and progress, he decided to be in the opposing side. So instead of God using him I just don't know...


So on this particular assembly day, I agree I was leaving the hostel relatively late, but it wasn’t that bad either (More like the dying minute thing). More so, I was a prefect and naturally we were cut some slack back then. It happened that this particular teacher was at the entrance and decided to parade me on my knees in front of the assembly ground.

Omundumundu insisted on parading me on the assembly ground despite pleas from another teacher to let me go. Yeah he was right, nobody is above the law but I knew this was more than law enforcement for him. Omuu (short form) was now going to show everyone that their "Starboy" was not all that good either. (There was really nothing worth proving as no one is perfect)

It is not coincidence that this was the same teacher that wrote “How art the mighty fallen” on my script because I did not perform as well as before. Not even that I failed his subject. More like he had been waiting for this moment and he was savoring every bit of it. (Sad right?)

Ironically, it happened to be one of those assemblies where they would be announcing my success in a particular English competition unknown to me (Hahaha). That was how I left his late comers’ line to go and collect better handshake from principal and of course I never went back to his line.
I can only imagine how ashamed he would be on that day.


See, no matter how many lives you think you are touching even at your own cost, there will be someone somewhere who for no good reason is just not happy and is secretly waiting for the day you will slip so that he/she will spill his venom all over. Make your decisions wisely, choose good all the time. And that is the "Huduma Iendelee"notion




Comments

  1. Wow that was so inspiring ❣️✨ .thank you ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job brother...keep up the spirit

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🔥this story utaelezea deep baze😂good work boy👊🏾

    ReplyDelete
  4. So amazing and encouraging 🤩

    ReplyDelete
  5. 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳We roar where lions tremble bro.
    Big up good work here. Happy for you🤝

    ReplyDelete
  6. Na leo nko cover page 😂😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  7. 😂😂😂a teacher had invested their whole career on you failing so that his heart may be happy!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely... always focus on the positive. Good content in here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow,,,wow,,,this is my boy! congratulations vicky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...you made this English I am writing.Asante

      Delete
  10. So Omuu never followed you again. Mystery of God

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, this is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's good keep it up pal. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kijana yangu u gat the creativity

    ReplyDelete
  14. 😍😍nimependa ❣️❣️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SUPER CONVERSATION STARTERS

BEAUTIFUL

NIKO NA ALPHABETIC POEM😂🖐️