ALWAYS LEAVE PEOPLE BETTER

 Hi, welcome to todays blog...



One of the most difficult questions to answer is: Do you make people better?

This may be one of the truest ways to determine whether or not your actions are matched with your soul and mind. Let me say that again: Do you make people better than you found them?


Yes, you make them laugh. You put people at ease. But, do you make them better? Over time we become of influence depending on what we do or how we carry our things out. And generally there could be one person or two looking up on you that's why you should do your stuff in a good way.

You play an important role on each  and everyone's life. 

I am very happy especially when people around me become better people after they "experience" me whether its by "stealing/copying" some aspects of what I do best I know I'm doing something. Again don't just do it for the people.

And sometimes I prefer if people observe what I do and perhaps learn from me rather than have them listen to me. Anyway both of them are still ok๐Ÿ˜‚

And that is to make "Huduma Iendelee" (Theme of my 2021 blogs)



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SUPER CONVERSATION STARTERS

BEAUTIFUL

NIKO NA ALPHABETIC POEM๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ–️